16 June 2010

Blog Candy for Graduation!

It's Wednesday again, and that means it's blog candy time over at InStyle Stamps! This month our challenge theme is "graduation" - because it is that time of year! I used Jessica on my tent fold card - isn't she adorable?

I also dug out some old Basic Grey paper - Scarlett's Letter! I haven't used it in forever but if I want new paper I have to get rid of the old first, right?

Be sure to stop by the InStyle Stamps blog to see what the other DT girls have come up with, and to leave a link to your awesome creation! You have a month to make a graduation themed card and share it with us - you'll be entered to win a great prize!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

This is super cute! Love the embellies, did you make that diploma? If I waited until all my paper was used up before I bought more...it would never happen. LOL