14 September 2010

Be The Poem

I fell head over heels in love with the Suzi Blu stamps the second I saw them! And as luck would have it, Limelight Papercrafts is carrying the WHOLE line of them - they are meant to be mine, you see! I started small (so as not to alarm the hubs), with my two absolute, hands down favs. This one is called "Be the Poem", and I think the quote is just marvelous.

The stamps are huge, which is so great. This card is 5.5" square -- see how tall the image is? I colored her with Copics and used some not-too-crazy Basic Grey papers to accent the card. I wanted the focus to be on the pretty stamp! The stitching was all done by hand using multicolored thread. I tied on some satin ribbon and added a diamond shaped clip to echo the pattern on the image. I love it so much I don't want to send it to anyone, lol!

0 comments: