15 December 2010

Good Fortune

It's the 15th of the month, which means we reveal a new Monthly Mix set for Lizzie Anne Designs! They're starting the year off right over there with Lucky in Love - it's full of great images and sentiments. Today I'm showing off the fortune cookie image and one of the sentiments that goes with it. I based my card on the weekly sketch challenge this week. As usual, I took some liberties (why can't I ever follow the rules??) and put my oval on the outside of my long panel - not tucked into it. I was thrilled when I found some pick crocheted trim in my stash - perfect for this card!

Lizzie Anne Designs is making some changes with the structure of the mix club - so be sure to head over to the blog to read all of the details. While you are there check out the other samples from the designers!

4 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful! Love the additon of the crocheted ribbon!

Rose Ann said...

So pretty and yummy at the same time, Taylor!! Love your papers and ribbon!!

Kendra said...

So cute ~ I just love that image!

Pam Hornschu said...

That pink trim really highlights the heart on the cookie. Love the colors in the papers. Love how you masked off the edge of your oval so that you still have the white edge, but the fortune cookie is framed with the sponged detail.