27 May 2011

A Great Big Sale!


I had a teensy bit of extra crafty time yesterday, so I pulled out a couple of retiring sets from Lizzie Anne Designs and whipped up a couple of cards. The first one, above, uses Tutti Fruity. My sketch is from this week's sketch challenge - I love that it lends itself to CAS cards!


My second card uses Bless This Nest, and I am totally sobbing about this one retiring. I love the birds so much! You should check out all of the retiring stamps  - everything is 50% off! There are singles, mix sets, and Little Bits sets. Get them before they are out of stock!

In other exciting news, Lizzie Anne Designs is having a HUGE sale this weekend! In addition to their retired stamps, selected sets are 30% off from now through Monday, May 30th. Go shop!!!


Supplies (Strawberry Card):
Stamps: Tutti Fruity
Card Stock: PT White, Prismatics Red
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce Berrylicious
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities

Supplies (Bird Card):
Stamps: Bless This Nest
Card Stock: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Papyrus 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, SU Oval Punches

0 comments: