24 August 2011

Ruff Day?


I'm sharing another fun card today using some Our Craft Lounge stamps and May Arts ribbon.  This sentiment CRACKS me up, really. I love it!  I kept the card super simple, because I might use it for a guy.  But then again, maybe not!  I colored Pat the Dog with Copics and just added some twisted burlap tied in a bow.

Now, head over to the Our Craft Lounge blog to see the other amazing inspiration the designers are sharing today, and to see details about how you can enter to win a fabulous prize!

Don't forget about my weekly blog candy! Check the Stampendous Saturday blog post for details.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Pat the Dog (Our Craft Lounge)
Card Stock: Prismatics Cream, PTI Kraft
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket Togetherness
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Coloring Medium: Copics (E31, E33, E35, E25, E27, E29, E0, E43, G20, G21, G21, BG10, BG11, C00)
Accessories: May Arts twisted burlap
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilites

23 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Taylor..I absolutely LOVE this! I love every little thing about it!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a darling card!

Sandra said...

he is too cute!
Sandra ltb

Broni said...

What a great card! I love the subtle background which allows the image to be the focus!

Pam said...

So pretty taylor, love the colors and design!

Indy said...

This is so darling! I love your card layout and your paper selection! Your coloring is spectacular--and that dog! I just want to pick him up and hug him!

Tammie E said...

Another beautiful card, Taylor! Your coloring is amazing!

lisa808 said...

Darling card.

Jennifer said...

Great pup! You colour so beautifuly that it makes me want to scratch him behind the ears. Perfect papers to complement him with.

cdjcape521 said...

I have this stamp, and cannot tell you how much I use it, I love this little dog! TFS!

sharon g said...

I'm a dog person, so I LOVE THIS CARD!! The twine was a perfect addition.

amazonmother said...

Awesome soothing colors-Love it!

Jan Marie said...

This is just to doggone cute! Nice work! Love the colors! Blessings!

Tanya said...

Awww, this is so cute! The image and sentiment are just darling! Love your soft colors perfect for guy or girl. :D

Sue D said...

Very cute--love Pat the Dog!

Mitzi said...

such a happy puppy....love it!

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness....cute stamp. Love that pup!!!

bhavana said...

what a fun card!! Love the happy pup stamp!

Deb said...

Could NOT be any cuter, Taylor! Makes me smile!

Gale said...

Nice! Love the soft colors. Just what you need after a "ruff day"!

lisa arana said...

too cute.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Awww, how cute is this?!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

AAAWWWW, really sweet! Sure to make someone smile. xxD