18 November 2011

Hark, the Herald Angels Sing

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps released a whole bunch of new digis last weekend, and I am over-the-moon excited about this darling new Angelic Oliver!  It's no secret that I am slightly nuts about pigs!  How sweet is he, with his halo, his wings, and his harp?!?! I paired him with a sentiment from another new digi set,  Christmas Carol Sentiments.  It's perfect for him, don't you think?


It is hard to tell in the picture, but my sentiment banner is wavy for some added dimension, and I colored a few of the words.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Angelic Oliver, Christmas Carol Sentiments (digis, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Black (Recollections), White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: printer
Coloring Medium: Copics (RV10, RV11, RV13, Y17, C00, C2, C3, C5, C7, C9)
Accessories: dew drops
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

If that doesn't bring a smile to your face, nothing will!
Thanks for sharing! :)

sandi said...

So Cute! Made me smile when I saw it. Thanks for sharing, and have a Great Day!!

Krissy said...

Really cute!!!!

Happy Birthday!

♥ ya!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Just darling!!! Happy Birthday Taylor!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birhtday Taylor,all the best to you
thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires
I have to say that I really enjoy browsing your blog!
i do not have a blog,i got you in my favoritfolder so i come back to see what is new
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird @hotmail.de
.·:*¨·••·¨*:· .·:*¨·••·¨*:·
hope you have a marvelous weekend