30 November 2011

Mix it Up!

Here's a quick card I made awhile ago using a fabulous stand mixer stamp from the In the Kitchen set by Lizzie Anne Designs.  I think the October Afternoon paper goes perfectly with it.  I love that Gourmet Rubber Stamps is selling so many of my favorite old LAD sets.  I'll be inking this set up quite often in the weeks to come, since holiday baking is in full swing!

Supplies: 
Stamps: In the Kitchen (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Card Stock: Prismatics Butter Cream, SU So Saffron
Patterned Paper: Modern Homemaker (October Afternoon)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Coloring Medium: Copics (RV10, RV11, RV13, C00, C1, C2, C3, C5, C7)
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, paper piercer

3 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

That paper is so cute! Fab card!

Indy said...

Cute!!!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful way to pair the image with the paper! I love the paper piercing details and the double ribbon is perfect!