25 November 2011

Perk Up!

Happy Black Friday everyone!  I'm spending the day safe and comfy at home - I never brave the crowds. I have a fun new card to share today, using stamps from the newest Diner's Club set, Let's Celebrate, from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  I paper pieced my coffee pot and added a bit of jute; I was in the mood for something fairly simple after my huge turkey dinner!



Be sure to head over to the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog today to check out to see what my teammates have been up to using it.  And if you want to do a little shopping from home, the first 50 orders from the Gourmet Rubber Stamps store today (Friday) will receive a free stamp!  That's a great deal, because the most of the store is still 25% off for the Black November sale!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Diner's Club Set (Gourmet Rubber Stamps)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke (SU); White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Marjolaine (Basic Grey)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU)
Accessories: jute
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Word Window punch (SU)

7 comments:

Pam said...

Oh cute da card! What fun. I'm with you on the crowd thing Taylor. No deal is worth that, especially when there are leftovers in the fridge :D

Joy said...

Love this Taylor, was totally thinking of paper piecing this also!

chickadee3357 said...

So cute! I love the twine and the little navy tab! Cute!

Pam Hornschu said...

Isn't that coffee pot fun to paper piece? Love the papers that you put together and the contrast of the jute twine.

Rose Ann said...

I totally LOVE all of your pretty patterns on this one, Taylor!! Such an awesome card!! ♥

Deb said...

So adorable, Taylor! Love your paper choices here!! I am home avoiding the Black Friday craze too!

Jingle said...

This is very pretty, Taylor!