20 November 2011

Sketchy Snowman

Did you see the fun new digis Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps released this weekend?  I adore this Sketchy Snowman and couldn't wait to color him up.  I pulled out some Bo Bunny paper to create this quick card.
I wanted to add some sparkle, so I used a glue pen to put random dots all over the oval and then sprinkled some Multi Fine Crystal Glitter from Stampendous on there.  Then I used the glue pen again to add glue all over the bottom, where the ground would be, and I poured on the scrumptious Shaved Ice (also from Stampendous).  I love the way it turned out!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Sketchy Snowman (digi, SNSS)
Card Stock: Kraft (Bazill), White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Blitzen (Bo Bunny)
Ink: printer
Coloring Medium: Copics 
Accessories: Crystal Glitter, Shaved Ice (Stampendous)
Tools: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Edge Punch (Martha Stewart)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Soooo adorable! Love the non-traditional colors, and that Shaved Ice is YUMMY!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful way to highlight your great snowman! I love the touch of green and your snow is fantastic!