17 November 2011

Twilight Inspired Blog Hop!

Hello!  I have something very exciting to share today - Pixie Dust Studio invited a few team members and friends to hop in celebration of tomorrow's release of Breaking Dawn Part I!  It's been a while since I've colored up my Pixie Dust Studio images, so I was thrilled when I was asked to play along!  You should be joining me from April Davis' blog.  If you are just stopping by today, you should head back to the Pixie Blog so you don't miss a bit of the eye candy!


My first card uses Eclipse Bella.  I colored her up in her ever-present blue jacket, and kept the papers sort of romantic but not girlie...like Bella.


My second card uses My Edward.  I went with papers that will make sense if you've read the books and/or seen the movies.  Edward loves cars, ignores traffic signs, and is super-interested in the goings-on of the city (Seattle).  Ha!!! 

Sadly, even though the movie opens tomorrow (on my birthday, no less), I don't get to go see it for awhile.  Who knows when I'll be able to sneak away from the kids to get some grown-up time!

Your next stop on the hop is Anne's blog...you'll love what she created!  There are prizes involved with this hop, too....be sure you read all about how to win on the Pixie Challenge Blog!

Supplies:
Stamps: Eclipse Bella (Pixie Dust Studio)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy (SU), White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages
Ink: printer
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Tim Holtz ticket


Supplies:
Stamps: My Edward (Pixie Dust Studio)
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy (SU); White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: printer
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: half pearls (Martha Stewart)

26 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Carol said...

Love who you did the cards - both are fabulous, TFS

mousekemom said...

Love the Bella in the woods....fabulous! And who doesn't love Edward!

Marie97 said...

Love the cards - TFS!

Laura B said...

Beautiful cards!:)

kbarrios said...

Exactly...who doesn't love Edward? lol...hope you get to see the movie soon. Thanks for sharing...

Kristin

Jessica Griffin said...

Lovely cards Taylor!

Maria said...

very nice

Frea said...

Hi Taylor, love these cards, you've obviously given thought to the materials you used. Great job. Hopefully I get to go this Saturday, have read the book so I know what is going to happen, but I'm still so eager to go! Hugs ,Frea

Starla B. said...

Absolutely fabulous projects!! I like them both, but I love the Edward card! =D You put so much thought into it. Happy early birthday!!

xx Star

Scrapalajen said...

Love them both! Very very cute!

Anne said...

Love both of these cards.. the first one is very serene and love how you have colored Bella... the second one is just Edward.. the colors are terrific and love how you have colored him.. thanks for sharing..

Alison said...

Taylor, these are both great! I especially love your paper choices for Bella. You were spot on with those! Great job!

Rene said...

wonderful job on both cards...
Go team Edward!!
Corinne

Amy Wood said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them!

Cat said...

Such fabulous cards, Taylor! Love all the gorgeous details!

Cindy said...

You did a great job. Your cards are adorable. Love the color scheme on the Edward card.

Cindy

www.cpmemories.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love both of your Cards. Bella in the woods is Awesome. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Indy said...

FUN!

Jamie said...

Both of your cards turned out adorable and very earthy colors love it.

Jazzy Nurse said...

Very cute cards! love the use of layers

Cheryl said...

LOL, love what you did with the Edward card, and the coloring of Bella is beautiful! Happy birthday!

Camishel said...

Love what you did do the cards and images.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Love your cards. Very fitting to each character :)

Sherry said...

Beautiful I So Love Both The Cards And The Idea Behid Edwards Card So True..And I Am With You On When I Will Get To See It Also .. Have Little Ones Also.. And Happy Belated Birthday .. :-)

MANDEE said...

very cute!