21 November 2011

Warm Chocolate Hugs

Today's CAS challenge over on Splitcoaststampers is to make a card with a winter/holiday theme.  Easy peasy for me, because I am currently in love with this gorgeous Snowflake Flourish set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I kept my card super simple, and added the sentiment on a quick little banner I made.  I spritzed the left side with some water and rolled the edge around my paper piercer.  Spritzing it with water helps it roll smoothly.  I fussy cut a few snowflakes to pop up on foam tape as well. 

Supplies: 
Stamps: Snowflake Flourish (SNSS)
Card Stock: Kraft (Bazzill)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Tools: paper piercer (to roll edge), spray bottle (Stampendous)

2 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful snowflake stamps!!! I love how you've added your sentiment.