08 March 2012

Gourmet Rubber Stamps is Moxie Fab!

I'm so excited today, because Moxie Fab World is featuring one of my favorite stamp companies, Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  If you hadn't heard, they carry the full line of Lizzie Anne Designs stamps, plus several other stamp lines and a new product called the Diner's Club, which is a monthly set filled with a great mix of stamps!  Everything is available in your choice of cling rubber or wood mounted rubber - who doesn't love options?  


Several sets are being highlighted over on the Moxie Fab blog today.  The first card I'm sharing today features the In the Parlor set.  I love how the chair looks when it is paper pieced!

Also on the Moxie Fab blog today is one of my all-time favorite sets, Au Naturale.  This is actually one of the first Lizzie Anne Designs sets I got!  On this card I paired it with another set being featured, the Diner's Club set Sealed With a Kiss.  I used the gorgeous script in the set as the background behind my butterfly (inside the oval).  The large piece covered in butterflies is actually one of the Coveralls background stamps available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps - it's called Flyaway.


Another set being showcased today is the Party Animals set, and it is so darn cute!  My third card today is actually a CASE of an older card I made, using this same set.  And yes, I've been hoarding that paper for almost two years!


The last card I'm sharing with a set being showcased today is actually not new.  It is one of my favorites, though; from a design team challenge to CASE a fellow DT member.  I used the Vintage Birthday set for this card; you can see the original post with details about the card if you'd like!

Check out the Moxie Fab World Blog and Facebook page for more details on the featured sets, and for a great giveaway (you could WIN all the sets I just showed you)!  And be sure to stop by my teammates' blogs to see what they've cooked up to celebrate today!


Supplies: 
Stamps: In the Parlor (Lizzie Anne Designs, available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps) 
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, More Mustard (SU), White (Mohawk)
Patterned Paper: Blink of an Eye (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Ribbon (Offray)
Tools: Classic & Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
***************************************************
Supplies: 
Stamps: Au Naturale (Lizzie Anne Designs, available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps), Flyaway, Sealed With A Kiss (GRS)
Card Stock: Kraft (Neenah), Cream (Mohawk)
Ink: Rich Cocoa, London Fog (Memento), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)
Tools: Classic & Scalloped Ovals Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
****************************************************
Supplies: 
Stamps:Party Animals (Lizzie Anne Designs, available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps) 
Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango (SU), White (Mohawk)
Patterned Paper: Lime Rickey (Basic Grey)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Bling (Bazzill)
*****************************************************
Supplies: 
Stamps: Vintage Birthday (Lizzie Anne Designs, available at Gourmet Rubber Stamps) 
Card Stock: Kraft (PTI), Black (SU)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Ribbon 

Pin It

5 comments:

Jingle said...

These are all fabulous!!!

Pam Hornschu said...

FAb group of cards, Taylor!

Rose Ann said...

Such GORGEOUS samples, Taylor!! LOVE them all!! ♥

Linda Beeson said...

I loved seeing those stamp sets at Moxie Fab, your cards are amazing.

Kendra said...

These are just lovely Taylor! I love all of them!