18 March 2012

Happy Spring!

Ok, not quite yet....but it sure feels like it!  The temperatures have been so warm lately, it actually feels like we've skipped spring all together around here.  I love hearing the birds chirping outside, the pretty pink blooms on my peach trees, and the white ones on my pear trees.  I am not, however, ready for all that spring yardwork!

I played along in the Free For All Friday challenge over on Splitcoaststampers, which was to make a monochromatic card.  I used the Lone Bird image paired with the Happy Spring sentiment to create this warm, spring-y square card.  If you'd like detailed instructions on how I made it, check out this version of the project over on the Stampendous website!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Lone Bird, Spring Greeting (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Apricot (Bazzill), Cream (Mohawk)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Sheer Green Ribbon (May Arts)
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic and Scalloped Circles

Pin It

4 comments:

Angélique said...

WOW!! Love the vintage feel of the card! Gorgeous creation my dear!

*hugs*
Angélique

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

congrats on making the SN DT!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Very cool layout for this card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!