23 May 2012

Treasured Memory


I needed to make a sympathy card this week, and naturally turned to my go-to sentiment from Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  As much as it is possible to love a sympathy sentiment, I love this one.  It's called Treasured Memories, and it is from the Lizzie Anne Designs line of stamps.   I think sympathy cards are best when left as simple as possible, so I just picked pretty paper and a few pearls.

Have you checked out the selection of Gourmet Rubber Stamps over at i {heart} papers?  You can get this stamp, as well as the fabby Cosmo Cricket Evangeline paper I used.  She also stocks the Rich Cocoa ink I used for the sentiment, and seriously it gets no better than Memento inks!

Supplies: 
Stamps: Treasured Memories (Gourmet Rubber Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft, White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Evangeline (Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento), Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Pearls (Queen & Co)
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Pin It

4 comments:

craftymom205 said...

I have this stamp. Got mine at Hobby Lobby. Love your card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Kerry said...

Hi Taylor, gorgeous card!! Simple and absolutely stunning!! Miss-you! :D

Cricut Crazy said...

What a lovely card.
Thank you

Kathy