09 June 2012

Plan & Believe


My teammate Steph (Arty Carty) served up a wonderful Weekly Recipe over on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog yesterday!  I loved all of the CAS possibilities with her sketch.  I decided I'd use the graduation sentiment from the newest Diners Set, Bloom and Grow, to make a non-graduation card.  I don't actually know anyone that needed a graduation card this year, but I do know plenty of people that could use a card with word of encouragement like this!  I added flourished from the Fanciful Flourishes set - it is SO useful!

I tweaked her sketch just a smidge (naturally - I think I always do that!).  Yummy Echo Park paper and Love My Tapes washi tape (both available over at i {heart} papers, as is the stamp set) finished this card off!!  It's suitable for a guy or a girl, which is great to have on hand.

Supplies: 
Stamps: Bloom and Grow, Fanciful Flourishes (Gourmet Rubber Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft, Cream (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper: Note to Self (Echo Park)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento); Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Paper Tape (Love My Tapes)
Pin It

2 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

and it's beautifully tweaked! awesome card Taylor...love the colors!

Jingle said...

Taylor, this is so pretty!