Interested in how I put the card together?
- Cut card base from card stock, in square shape.
- Cut two panels (one from purple card stock, one from orange) and two white panels to fit on them.
- Stamp Autumn Words on one white panel using Sepia ink; color over entire panel with alcohol markers as desired. Attach to card base on a tilt; tie ribbon around both pieces. Stamp Picket Pumpkins image on the other white panel, color as desired with alcohol markers.
- Attach to card base on a tilt (over top of ribbon).
- Stamp Punkin Kitty image on separate white card stock, color as desired; fussy cut.
- Attach to card base using foam tape for dimension.
A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
How do you win it? It's easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win! Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:
Stamps: Punkin Kitty, Picket Pumpkins, Autumn Words (Stampendous)
Card Stock: Green, Purple, Orange (Bazzill), White (Mohawk)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Sepia (Versafine)
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir (color list: TN6, TN4, TN3, TN2, OR2, GB11, GB9, GB6, JG6, DG4, DG3, DG2, LV3, PL5, PL4, PL3, JG7, JG4, JG3, IG8, IG6, IG4, IG2, GG5, GG4, GG3, IG4, IG3, IG2, EB7, EB4)
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)