I'm continuing the fun for this week's Stampendous New Release Celebration with a Halloween candle and coaster today. This project uses several newly released products; the candle it self features the cling rubber Raven background stamp. To create the candle, here is what I did:
- Stamp Raven background on tissue paper.
- Tear around image, apply ink as desired using sponge.
- To apply image to candle: Place image on candle, wrap wax paper around and hold tightly. Heat gently with heat tool until wax melts slightly, adhering tissue paper to candle. Slowly peel off wax paper. (want to see a quick tutorial?)
Here is a better look at the coaster, with the new Trick or Treat Color Fragments and the cling rubber Autumn Words on it. Making the coaster was easy - here's how:
- Stamp Autumn Words on coaster.
- Add ink directly from ink pad to edges; apply to coaster surface with a sponge.
- Spray Goosebumps texture spray onto coaster surface, sprinkle on color fragments and allow to dry.
A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
Janelle Stollfus (has additional blog candy)
Supplies: Stamps: Raven Background, Autumn Words (Stampendous)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Wild Honey, Dusty Concord (Ranger)
Accessories: White Tissue paper, White Pillar Candle, Chipboard Coaster (Unknown); Halloween Color Fragments (Stampendous), Goosebumps Texture Spray (Tsukineko)
Tools: Heat Tool